And guess what, folks? So I posted “Some thoughts . . . ” at 9:16 a.m. HST, then closed my computer and hopped onto a ride to campus. And when I got to the classroom in Webster Hall, I opened my computer at 9:55 a.m. HST, my post “Some thoughts on intetellectual property” is already posted at KALEIMAILEALII <dot> NET. Well, they are going to have a comeuppance. Soon.
- Take 5: Ka Ipo Lei Manu
- Thinking about the term “hula kui”
- 2017: Much of note (so far)
- Gifts of Support 2016
- Disneyʻs “Moana” — Musical Musings
- Aloha 2016!
- A mystery: “Nanea kō maka i ka leʻaleʻa”
- Hoʻolohe Hou Radio
- Bibliographies: Collections of Lyrics, Ukulele Books pages are up!
- kaleimailealii.net is stealing content again
All Rights ReservedCopyright © 2011 Amy Ku‘uleialoha Stillman, "Hawaiian Music for Listening Pleasure." Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material without express and written permission is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Amy Ku‘uleialoha Stillman and "Hawaiian Music for Listening Pleasure [https://amykstillman.wordpress.com]"